6-10 Bank Hey Street, Blackpool, FY1 Empty Retail Premises To Rent
- Four Storey Mid Terraced Retail Unit
- Prime Town Centre Location
- Situated Close to Popular High Street Retailers and Food Establishments
- Such as H Samuel, WH Smith, Pizza Hut, Primark, Boots, HMV and Poundland
- Predominantly Open Plan Ground and First Floors with Stock/Changing Rooms
- Basement and Second Floors historically used for Storage, WC's and Kitchens
- New Flexible Lease Terms Available
- Suitable for a Number Uses
- Viewing Highly Recommended
The ground floor has the benefit of a fully glazed frontage and a recessed entrance which has the benefit of a full width electric roller security shutter. The two main retail floors have the benefit of a suspended ceiling with recessed lighting, air conditioning and laminate flooring.
Approx gross internal area: 210 sq m 2,262 sq ft
Ground Floor Sales: 264 sq m 2,846 sq ft
Sales and Storage: 265 sq m 2,860 sq ft
Storage. 188 sq m 2,025 sq ft
Total Floor Areas
927 sq m 9,993 sq ft
Leasehold or Freehold - The property is available by way of a new full repairing and insuring lease - Rent £35,000 per annum exclusive.
£74,000 (2017 list) Estimated rates payable £35,500 (2017/2018) This property may qualify for some transitional business rates relief, please contact Blackpool Council on 01253 477477 or visit www.gov.uk/introduction-to-business-rates for further information.
Each party to be responsible for own legal costs.
The property benefits from A1 (retail) consent.
The property is subject to VAT
The premises are situated in Blackpool Town Centre in a prominent position on the eastern side of the pedestrianised Bank Hey Street, in between H Samuel and WH Smith. Other high street retailers in the vicinity include Pizza Hut, Primark, Boots, HMV and Poundland.
Viewings through Kenricks 01253 420420
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.